Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh, by the way, it's my birthday . . .

I was born January 31, 1955 . . . who would have thought I'd come this far??

I was in the office today (not that I got much work done) . . . I spent most of the time thanking all my Facebook friends for their birthday wishes!!

With the bad weather and all, tomorrow may be a "snow day" (Hope Springs Eternal) . . . I'll post pics of my latest projects!!


Thank you for reading my blog . . . please leave a comment and follow this blog!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Raymond- and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Raymond,
    Happy (belated) Birthday and Greetings from Austria! Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed sending you timely birthday wishes, but I just got back to winter white Missouri last night. I think best wishes are still in order. It's always nice to be sent good wishes any day. Happy Birthday, Raymond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone . . . I'll give you fair warning NEXT year, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete