Yesterday was a productive day in the office (and, I got some work done, too)!!
I spent time working on the celtic knot design . . . I'm very pleased with the results. I scanned the drawing, and made a .pdf file of it, then cropped it and made a .jpeg file of it. I've emailed a copy to the client, and I'm waiting to hear from him.
In the meantime . . .
I emailed a copy to the local copy shop for an enlargement . . . the widest they could go was 36 inches, which is fine for now. I want to make a sample this weekend. I bought some fusible web, and I've decided to use a variety of fabrics I have on hand.
(31DBBB will have to take a backseat this weekend, I'm afraid . . .)